Our credit return policy works as follows.
We will return credits immediately if a phone number given by the client is invalid, for example, if it says â€œcalls are not being connected to this numberâ€.
We will not return credits in the following circumstances when you make contact with a client, but do not get a confirm visit request from the client to your location.
Moreover, you must also inform us of any issues relating to this policy within 2 hours of responding to the lead. To request a credit return, please contact TBHTâ€™s dedicated customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will refund the pending unused credit amount within 45 business days.
Here are some amazing tips that will help to become the patientâ€™s first choice
Respond quickly and Call the client, introduce yourself in brief, hear the clientâ€™s issues with hair loss problems, answer their query, give professional consultation and upon confirmation, provide your expert services and politely ask them to review your services on the portal.
Post 1 week of treatment, you can take a follow up with the client
Though you are unlikely to hear back from every leads or client you respond to, there are lots of things you can do to encurage a client to reply
Ensure you have made use of all of the contact details provided, sending a follow-up text message to the client if you have not heard back from your very first phone call made to the client.
Trying to call the client outside of standard working hours (but not too early or late) is also a great way to pitch them opting for your services.
Donâ€™t call the client too much within a short span of time, as this could make them less likely to reply to you positively. If you would like direct assistance and advice from Hairopedia to help you increase the number of customers you hear back from, please contact our customer care team.
The overwhelming majority of clients experiences on our portal are positive, and our professionals usually do an excellent job. And we are only an aggregator based platform
We are only facilitating the INFORMATION of the hairloss experts available for you with their services. We are only an aggregator of these service provider. We have a list of experts registered with us, who are ready to help you solve the hair loss issues.
1. Tell us your requirement
Whatever the hair loss treatment service you are looking for, we will help you find the right hairloss expert for the requirement.
2. Let us do all the research
We will search hundreds of hairloss experts to find the best ones for the required treatment consultation.
3. Receive a call from Hair-O-Pedia Experts
Hereby, you can discuss treatment procedure & can compare the treatment cost of various Hair-O-Pedia experts.
4. Choose your favourite expert
Upon confirmation with the expert, visit the Hair-O-Pedia expert for diagnosis or treatment.
5. Leave a review
Post diagnosis or treatment, kindly remember to leave a review on Hairopedia.
1. What is my hair loss condition, under what category, does it come?
2. Does my hair loss condition requires hair transplant?
3. What will be the entire cost of treatment?
4. Is there anything I should avoid before, during or after a hair transplant?
5. I am going through such medical issues, Am I still eligible for hair transplant?
6. Can you let me know what are my treatment options and how much time will it take?
7. What side effects can I expect or what will happen if I donâ€™t take, or delay my hair transplant?
8. What surgical procedure are you recommending?
9. How long will it take me to recover?
10. What are your qualifications?
11. How much experience do you have performing this surgery?
12. How long will I be in the hospital?
13. What should I do if I get any side effects?
14. Is there anything I should avoid during a hair transplant?
Every doctor needs to do some test before devising or formulating a plan for a particular treatment, nowhere in the world, a doctor can suggest a patient on phone for surgery, without physical checkup or diagnosis. And hair transplant surgery is no different.
All you have to do is to follow hair transplant expertâ€™s advice, visit the clinic, get the scalp analysis or any other required test or examination. Share the medical history and decide for hair transplant treatment only when you are fully satisfied.
Also to tell you, Hairopedia plays no role in deciding any doctor or treatment or transplant options for you. We are just a hair transplant aggregator platform, and hereby making a user(registered clients) to hair transplant experts. Choosing a hair transplant expert, or visiting a hair transplant expert is completely up to you, we do not play any role or settle any conflict arisen out of the visit or phone consultations.
As already mentioned Hairopedia is only and solely an aggregator of Hair transplant and hair loss experts, we strictly do not recommend any hair transplant expert.
We are a just a platform hereby connecting patients to hair transplant or hair loss experts, and opting n expert professional you meet on Hairopedia is much like taking services of hair transplant expert via google search or newspaper advertisement. Where the google or newspaper gives you information and it is up to you which expert you want to choose for. However, we do operate a review system, where users such as patients or experienced clients can give reviews or testimonials to particular hair transplant experts.
Any potential arrangement or agreement is ultimately between yourself and any prospective hair transplant expert professional that you choose to take treatment from.
It is entirely up to you as the client to decide which hair transplant expertâ€™s services you want to take, as we strictly do not recommend any, hair transplant expert for you. Hereby our function is very simple, we are just connecting the clients/patients to Hair transplant experts at one platform, as we are an aggregator of hair transplant experts.
However, before hiring a hair transplant expert, we will always recommend the following:
1. Read reviews about the doctor via online search such as websites, patient testimonials etc.
2. Ask for examples or recent testimonials of previous hair transplant surgeries.
3. Check out their website and social media pages or sites
4. Make sure you ask them all related questions
5. Take the second opinion from at least 2 more doctors.
6. Be fully comfortable and sure before confirming any hair transplant expert.
How Hairopedia.com Works